My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County/CA

Musings of a woman who left her corporate career to become a caregiver for elderly parents, wrote a book and found her way back to corporate - with love, instead of fear, leading the way. Now working at my Alma Mater, UC Irvine, as Marketing and Communications Director for the School of Biological Sciences.

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Trader Joe's Rocks

If you are lucky enough to live in a state and town that has a Trader Joe's Grocery Store, and if you are crazy enough to love blue cheese at a time when it's like "forbidden fruit" because it's, well, cheese, then rush out and get some Trader Joe's Blue Cheese Roasted Pecan Dip. Oh my, it's decadent. Kathy J, Linda B and I ooooohed and aaahhhhed about it at the ranch on Friday night as we consumed an entire container along with some very plain crackers. The husbands had a bit of the blue cheese too...but we ladies really, REALLY liked it.

If you don't have Trader Joe's, then go to www.traderjoes.com, click on "Contact Us" and tell them to open a store in your area!!! I still can't believe Trader Joe's is not in Colorado. Gary insists the REAL reason we moved to California was so that I could shop at Trader Joe's. I have only one thing to say about that..."Yep!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home