My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County/CA

Musings of a woman who left her corporate career to become a caregiver for elderly parents, wrote a book and found her way back to corporate - with love, instead of fear, leading the way. Now working at my Alma Mater, UC Irvine, as Marketing and Communications Director for the School of Biological Sciences.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Read this Book


I'm sending you to Amazon.com to discover an amazing little book written by David Neenan with Eric Lucas. It's called No Excuses: Be the Hero of Your Own Life and it's my hope that you will buy a copy and read it soon. I read it in one sitting on Saturday, and plan to re-read it later this week, it's that good. It's not frilly or silly, but it's the kind of book that offers actionable lessons you can put to work in your own life immediately. And for me, those kinds of lessons are worth the investment right now!

David is an old friend of mine, as is Eric. I had no idea they were writing this book together and it was my great surprise to receive a copy in the mail for Christmas. What a treat to discover they have been able to create a small masterpiece for anyone who desires to take passionate action in life. Go for it - get this book. My hyperlink isn't working so copy and paste this into your browser:

www.amazon.com/gp/product/0615150470/ref=cm_cr_mts_prod_img

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home