My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County/CA

Musings of a woman who left her corporate career to become a caregiver for elderly parents, wrote a book and found her way back to corporate - with love, instead of fear, leading the way. Now working at my Alma Mater, UC Irvine, as Marketing and Communications Director for the School of Biological Sciences.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Katie's Christmas Poem

I don't know what you call your first cousin's granddaughter, but I just call her Katie. She is seven years old and wise beyond her years. Her parents' Christmas letter is one that I look forward to every year because it's inspirational and amusing at the same time. Here is Katie's poem that came today...

Harry the Reindeer

There once was a
reindeer named Harry.
Everyone thought
He was scary.
He started to fall,
Head, feet and all,
And Santa began to bawl.


BRAVO! BRAVO! You go, Katie, talented little miracle that you are!! Well, NOT so little - you are giant among poets in my book...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home