My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County/CA

Musings of a woman who left her corporate career to become a caregiver for elderly parents, wrote a book and found her way back to corporate - with love, instead of fear, leading the way. Now working at my Alma Mater, UC Irvine, as Marketing and Communications Director for the School of Biological Sciences.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Ashes and Facebook

What a mess we have on our hands here in So CA. Wild fires everywhere and high winds blowing smoke over the Southland. Under the yellow-brown sky, it's hot and eery all day - like a never-ending sunrise. The smoke in the house was so bad last night that we couldn't sleep and this morning the ashes on the deck looked like snow. We're praying for everyone whose homes and lives are at risk. Meanwhile, it's good to work indoors.

I'm having fun on Facebook now, mostly communicating with my cousin, Shannon, and my niece, Lindsey. Facebook is the social networking choice of most college kids, but someone told me I should have an account because I'm an author. Whatever, I just like hearing from Lindsey and Shannon every day now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart facebook! I'm so glad you're on it now ;)
I love keeping up with you daily...

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home