My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County/CA

Musings of a woman who left her corporate career to become a caregiver for elderly parents, wrote a book and found her way back to corporate - with love, instead of fear, leading the way. Now working at my Alma Mater, UC Irvine, as Marketing and Communications Director for the School of Biological Sciences.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Please Support Julia's Quest


My friend, Julia (pictured here with our friend, Tom), is a Mary Kay consultant. We used to work together at Silverado and she left to pursue a different kind of career. Amazingly, she is literally within $100 of making her big $20K goal with Mary Kay; but she has to make that last $100 by tomorrow. She's a single mom with a teenaged son who has had some health issues this year, and she needs all the support she can get. I just ordered some products from her because, frankly, in addition to loving Julia, I like Mary Kay stuff. Their satin hands products are "da bomb!" I wouldn't have known that had Julia not sold me a little sample packet of them at a Mary Kay party last December. Now my hands and I can't live without the products! So if you want to help make a really positive difference in someone's life tonight, please cut and paste this link into your browser and order a little goody from my very deserving friend, Julia....THANKS!
www.marykay.com/juliasutton

2 Comments:

Blogger Auntie J's Apothecary said...

Shannon! (and all your friends!) You are an amazing friend, and inspiring mentor, my dear. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. My life is better for knowing you.

and ...

I MADE MY GOAL!!! Wow!
with grace & gratitude for sure.
loving you,
jewels

10:15 AM  
Blogger Auntie J's Apothecary said...

Shannon! (and all your friends!) You are an amazing friend, and inspiring mentor, my dear. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. My life is better for knowing you.

and ...

I MADE MY GOAL!!! Wow!
with grace & gratitude for sure.
loving you,
jewels

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home