My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County/CA

Musings of a woman who left her corporate career to become a caregiver for elderly parents, wrote a book and found her way back to corporate - with love, instead of fear, leading the way. Now working at my Alma Mater, UC Irvine, as Marketing and Communications Director for the School of Biological Sciences.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pretty Woman






It's still too hard for me to write much about my mom, Marianne Garner, who left the planet last Thursday, so I'm just posting some fun photos of her...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Lo said...

You're mom is a beautiful woman. Simply gorgeous! Take you're time Shannie. Love you.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Shannie, I cannot believe how much you look like Marianne--especially the picture with her face resting on her chin--maybe at a restaurant??? Take all of those memories and hold them near and dear to your heart. xoxoxo

9:58 AM  
Blogger Shannon Ingram said...

Thank you for your kind comments. My heart is truly broken right now. It takes awhile to heal and I'm not there yet.
Judy - I think the photo of Mom you mention was taken at a restaurant in Santorini! She was a happy traveler!
Blessings to you both!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home