My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County/CA

Musings of a woman who left her corporate career to become a caregiver for elderly parents, wrote a book and found her way back to corporate - with love, instead of fear, leading the way. Now working at my Alma Mater, UC Irvine, as Marketing and Communications Director for the School of Biological Sciences.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Friends in Low Places



My little buddies, Bindi Sue and Oscar, have been sleeping together every night in a little kitty bed that belonged to our big cat, Poudre, before Poudre left the planet a year ago. The kitty bed had been under our bed until I found it two weeks ago and pulled it out. I put it near the bedroom door with the intention of taking it to the garage for recycling. Didn't get around to it, so that night Oscar, our year-old male cat, slept in the bed. The next night, I looked down and saw that Bindi Sue had joined Oscar and they've been sharing the little bed ever since. Here are some photos to make you smile. Bindi and Oscar are my friends in low places!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home