My Photo
Name:
Location: Orange County/CA

Musings of a woman who left her corporate career to become a caregiver for elderly parents, wrote a book and found her way back to corporate - with love, instead of fear, leading the way. Now working at my Alma Mater, UC Irvine, as Marketing and Communications Director for the School of Biological Sciences.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Martinis R Us


My friend, Linda, likes vodka martinis for the same reason I do - big, juicy stuffed green olives. I have a long list of favorite places to order martinis. My top five would have to be The Blue Beet (where this photo of Linda was taken) my "home-bars" where I enjoy the mixology talents of Peter Jones or Bob Coluccio, Fleming's and La Cave. Sure, I love cosmo's and lemon drops, but nothing really compares to a super cold "dirty" martini. And by the way, Linda made that gorgeous big turquoise ring she has on - and I have one too, as does our friend, Jane. Find out more about her jewelry: www.msgotrocksjewelry.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home